Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Weather tomorrow...


Little bit more detail - so it'll be raining on and off when we start.... Also it's heavy rain at 6am tomorrow so it's probably gonna be really nice and muddy and wet - bring umbrellas & maybe someone could bring some sort of sheet to leave all our stuff on.
Also, guess what? The max. temperature has gone up by a whole degree to 13! Yaaay!
Aaanyway. Got more name ideas, and I don't think you actually do have to choose the URL when you sign up for a MySpace, just the name which I'm guessing you can change, and if you can't never mind. Hope no one minds if I set one up now using my email address. I'll just put Group 4 for now or something.
Mia xx

update: you do have to choose a URL.

No comments:

Post a Comment