Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Sunday, November 8, 2009

S-S-Selina would like to share her thoughts...

Okay, first off, what a great find, Mary! And I agree with Mia, the shot of her on the floor surrounded by the others is something we could [possibly] try...HURRAY for forests [and good ol' Flo]!

Hmm, I have a piece of a broken mirror, which could be used so I'll bring it along today and we shall see :)
ALSO, we may/may not need new candles-the last ones are in a bit of a state...but that work to our advantage anyway.

The shot list has been printed and will accompany me to the shoot, never fear :)

I MAY BE MISSING SOMETHING, BUT I HAVE TO GO NOW 'CAUSE MIA AND HER MUM WILL BE VERY ANGRY IF I'M LATE [AGAIN]

See you all sooooooon

-Selina-

No comments:

Post a Comment