Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Someone, call the doctor....

Hey guys, you probably are all well aware that I'm rather poorly atm and I just wanted to let you know that I won't be in for the rest of the week... :(
I hope that doesn't put much of a dent in our plans; we're pretty much editing 'til the cows come home, right?!
But yeah, PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF THERE'S ANYTHING I CAN DO - knowing I can be of assistance even when I'm away from the edit suite is somewhat comforting :) plus it'll help with the boredom! [If I can muster the energy to do so, of course!]

Sorry for the inconvenience, but this evil, masked-genius will be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed in no time [I hope!] :)

-Selina-

1 comment:

  1. Aww :( just get lots of rest and get better soon! We'll have to do with Ryan trying to be you again... but, and I quote, "she's better than Ryan!"
    We'll let you know fer sure, don't worry.. :)
    Mia xxx

    ReplyDelete