Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 21, 2009

LOL, you're riDICulous sometimes =P 
I guess we can just try out all the things we discussed. We'll basically be drowning in rain anyway. [Insert more whinging here.] It's gonna come not that long after our DZZZZ moment (for anyone who doesn't speak Mia, the masked figure & girl mirroring each other and the spark and the hands and the blaaah) so I dunno. Also, wasn't that supposed to be representing some sort of change? In which case, we need to work with that more... Like, wasn't it originally going to be the moment they switch/join character or something? But we changed things round a bit. So like, just the girl becoming aware of her alter-ego and taking the steps to do something about it. Apologies, I'm just thinking in-type. Umumum. Maybe she could take the mask off of her and push her to the ground or something... oh but they've already fallen on the ground. I don't know...
And what about the whole going backwards thing?
Yeah, you're just living your life, there's nuffin' crazy 'bout you :)
Ooh that's interesting... any halls of mirrors we have access to? That'd be THE BOMB. But actually when I think about it it would be crap. Ignore. Something to do with the duality of the self.
I think quirky casual but sort of dressy casual, if you know what I mean. I've had style inspirations, I'll fill you in tomorrow :)
Miaaaa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment