Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The sun'll come out tomo-oh who am I kidding..?!

OKAY, this is probably going to be our most difficult shoot to date, HURRAY, illness is just on the horizon!
I think we should meet at Oakwood station, just in case...at 12; the sooner we get it done, the sooner we can get out of there!
Ummm, you raise an excellent point Mia; the whole thing about the albumy stuff is that it's not supposed to be in the same location as the music vid, right? Which means ANOTHER LOCATION is needed...didn't Miss B say something about setting up a shoot in school, with a green-screen thing..? I might be making that bit up, but it's always an option...
Is anyone else completely confused, or is it just me? No? GOOD.
BRING ON THE FUN.

P.s. I should be at yours around half eleven, Mia :)

-Selina-

No comments:

Post a Comment