Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mia says:

Oh my geee, it really is. We can try it... Agreed about the angles stuff, and love Florence sitting on a tree bit, looks fab - she's got the right kinda dress! - and I'm pretty sure Grovelands does but yeah. I'll have a look at some point. I also like the shot where she's on the ground at about 1:43 and then they're all looking at her. Something like that would work well, with all the masked people. Yeah.
We need mirrors.... I'll see if I can get some more tomorrow morning but if I do I may be a little bit late, so apologies. Let me know if we already have some. And try and get some anyway because we need lots.
I'll take my still camera and we can take a lovely creative group pic at last.
COOL. SEE Y'ALL TOMORROW. YEAH.
10am, can't wait.
Mia xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment