Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Mary needs to share this with you guys:

So I was chatting to my friend Ray about our music video, and her response was basically, "You know, for some reason I'm imaging your media project looking like the video to Dog Days Are Over but with sparklers."

So I looked up the video. OMG. SHE'S RIGHT.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ZPTFfpO40
Well. It's a faster track and a lot more brightly-coloured and optimistic.

I really love this video, and thinks there's a lot we could take from it. At 1:14, there's a beautiful canted angle that isn't as dramatic as the one from our shoot - what do you guys think? I like its subtlety.
I also like the running shot at around 1:28, when you can tell the camera is right on the ground as the girl goes past.
And at 1:34 there's a wonderful shot of the girl sitting on a tree. I'm not sure whether Grovelands has anything like that that we could use (I know we have the brench, but I was thinking something higher). I suppose we could always film the brench from underneath...

TL;DR: This video is awesome and inspiring. Watch it~! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment