Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Ending

This is actually killing me. Fer sure. Thinkthinkthink...Lol right now, I'm up for the strangling ball of DEATH! I don't know...do we go for dramatic and risk making it look riDICulous, or do we leave it with such a cliffhanger it makes people want to chew their heads off?! [I fear I may have to edit this post in the future] How about something simple with me laying on the ground, smothered in leaves as you walk off...or something? I'm clearly not in the right frame of mind, atm...I just think I'm free :)
How about something to do with mirrors as a cover..? I dunno, I think the whole reflection-of-oneself could play a big part in it...we can still have a looksee. And I think we wanted costume to be kinda casual. I think. Something representative of the genre, with a dash of her unique element. I'm not sure. GREAT.


-Selina-

No comments:

Post a Comment