Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Trent Park

Being really bored at home, I decided to go to Trent Park to look at the foresty bit, as suggested by Jake Wynne. This is what I found:




I love the tall, straight trees; if we could shoot here early in the morning/just before sunset we'd probably get a really wicked, eerie look [I particularly like the lighting in the last pic]

There's quite a bit of woodland surrounding the trees, which we could use for the 'interaction' between the characters as well







Finally, I found an interesting little path, which I didn't follow all the way down 'cause it creeped me out a little, frankly.. But it's quite narrow, so we could have shots of the girl 'following' the masked figure down here or something along the lines of that..




Overall, I think the location has great potential for us to produce some fantastic shots in, and I think we should definitely consider using this place at some point in our vid to mix things up a little... What do y'all think?

-Selina-

No comments:

Post a Comment