Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

If we're going to do tomorrow morning, I need to know by 11pm tonight, because I won't be staying up late. Tbh, I think we should shoot in the afternoon/evening tomorrow (please not TOO late; I didn't get home until gone 9pm on tuesday!) and then on Friday morning if we need to.

But I'd rather not shoot tomorrow morning, because my mum just told me they're coming back a day early, and I need to tidy the house up. *ahem* Which is obviously my own problem, and if we need to shoot tomorrow morning then I gladly will. Just saying.

That's good news about Matt!

I have some white material - what do we need it for again? There's not much - about four A4 sheets in size, but I'll bring it anyway.

Off to do my 'thang' now.
Mary x

No comments:

Post a Comment