Evie - Eyes on Fire

Album Cover

Album Cover

Myspace

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Ok well we can't really do tomorrow morning anyway unless we stop halfway through to get the paglights. I'm still up for it though if we need to. It's probably more likely to be misty tomorrow morning than Friday morning and we don't have smoke pellets, so... it all depends on whether that's an effect we actually want. I'd quite like it but it isn't vital and I'm sure we can improvise some other way.
Sunset tomorrow is at 16:38 so don't worry Mary, I don't think we'd be shooting that late. We need to actually have times down now though so we can let Matt know.
Also, the white material is because we want the masked figures to have bandage-like material raggedly tied around their wrists I believe.
Mia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment